I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Children Adventure Camp 2008

Day 1

Camp site - Golden Sands Baptist Assembly

We all went to Golden Sands the day before the camp started to get everything prepared for the camp. Its quite a tiring day for me because didnt sleep much the night before and I drove there.

Cathy working on the schedule and rotations.

Missy, Karen and Shiying getting the banner done.

'shaving' the crayons for craft session.

Day 2

Beach cleaning - to make sure there's no dangerous object and the beach is safe for the kids to play around.

Janny the nurse.

That's my name tag. =)

Its Mega Relay time - after the opening ceremony.

Cracker whistle - where you stuff crackers in your mouth and try to whistle.

Three-legged race.

Frog leap.

So here's the grouping..
Group A (Purple Team) - Wilson and Shiying.

Group B (Green Team) - Karen and Rachel.

Group C (Blue Team) - Missy and Terence(me).

Group D (Yellow Team) - Matthew.

Forgot his name.. =,= He's so cute!

In the evening, it's beach time.. All kids have to be on the beach. And none of them are allowed to be upstairs.

Worship started off with Cathy.

Day 3

Joe Yi.

Rotation 2 - Bible study 2 - Key chain making.

Rotation 3 - Craft - Stain glass doves.

Rotation 4 - Recreation - Basketball and American Baseball.

Just look how tired we are.

Rotation 4 - Bible study 1 - Thank You letter.

I got a Thank You letter from Jonathan.

Missy got a Thank You letter from Lex.

Sunset!

The kids, on 2nd night worship.

Wilson made us play Superman-Batman-Ultraman-Spiderman-Ironman-Incredible Hulk game.
Me laughing at Shiying being eliminated. Matthew in white shirt. All of us enjoyed our time playing with the kids.

Spiderman.

Batman.

Superman.

Incredible Hulk.

Ironman.

My team, Blue Team got the Most Encouraging Award! Woohoooo!!!

Later at night, we had marshmellows for supper! It was great!
Wilson and Shiying.

Karen.

Me and Rachel.

Me, giving out marshmellows to my team.

Speechless... Hahahaha!!

Rachel, Karen and me..

Day 4

Group picture! Miss those kids a lot!

Group A.

Group B.

Group C.

My lovely team! Which basically won every games we played.


Our last song.

Awwwwwwwwwww....!!!!


The adults and counselors.

Me and Rachel.
We were in the bus together with all of them, and say prayers for their journey mercy. I was the last one to get down of the bus. As I approach the bus door, she stopped me and hugged me saying 'Please don't go!'.. I was like so touched by what she said.

My beloved boys. Jonathan and Shawn.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...the kids are so adorable!!!...you sound like a doting dad already!!!...now do you know how it feels like to have kids???...worrying for them???...being responsible for them???...missing them???...

*sniff*sniff*...you have so grown up!!!...*sniff*sniff*...

SY said...

The cute kid name Chan Le Yang who is in my team! Aww.. I miss the kids.. ='( The picture of u laughing at me so funny la weii!

TJ said...

Wahlau benji! Hahahah!! Acting to be so touched by it huh?? Oh well.. Kids are amazing stuff k?

And yeah.. the picture of me luaghing at you is funny! really really funny.. Even I myself laugh at the picture whenever I see it.. HAHAHA!!

Unknown said...

hey it was not touched by it...i am still touched at it!!!...and i have all you kids to remind me of it!!!...ahahahaha...

and yes...you kids are amazing!!!...and you guys are still are...thought me so much and showed me so much!!!...

and those little 'brats' are so adorable...reminds me of my younger days!!!...ehehehehe...