I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Malaysian Artist For Unity

Here In My Home - This is the title of a music video produced by our Malaysian artist. For once I really enjoy Malaysian Songs, and this is in English. I've only heard the song before but never seen the video before. As I saw the video, one part I I laughed out loud is the part where I saw Airasia CEO -Tony Fernandez is in the video too! Amber Chia is there as well. She's my friend, Heng's sister. From Tawau too!

Here's the list of artist involved -

Song Features
Afdlin Shauki, Awie, Ning Baizura, Atilia, Jaclyn Victor, Reshmonu, Pete Teo, Jason Lo, Klg Sqwad, Altimet, Suki, Daniel Lee, Nikki Palikat and Melina William.

Video Features
Tony Fernandez, Maya Karin, Harith Iskander, Singletrackmind, Stephen Chua, Izzy Mohamed, Shebby Singh, Nell Ng, Mak Wai Hoo, Badri Ibrahim, Chan Fong, Mark Teh, Kamal Sabran, Sharifah Amani, Ng Choo Seong, Pang Khee Teik, Jerome Kugan, January Low, Amber Chia, Nick Lee, Liang, Muid Latif, Chong Ji Ann. Ida Nerina, Muhamad Safwan, Anissa Abd. Aziz, Fadly Sabran, Danny One, Nurhanim Khairudin, Joe Loy, Ho Yuhang, Yasmin Ahmad.

No comments: