I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 30, 2010

26th April 2010

After for so long I've wanted to buy one of this, finally I got one! Thanks to my baby girl.. =)



We were in Singapore from 23rd til 27th April 2010 whereby the Single Gender Tournament falls on 24th and 25th April. We went for our city tour on 26th April. We left The Hive Backpacker Hostel at 10.30am after she finished playing with her game on facebook.. ;) From there we walked to Mustafa Shopping Centre. My friend Max told us about this place which opens 24/7. Customers can get almost anything from over 75000 items displayed on four levels covering an area of 70000 Sq.ft within the 6 storey building.


From Mustafa Centre, we walked over to Farrer Park MRT just across the road and took a train to City Hall MRT. We went to Peninsula Shopping Centre to look for Skins.
But it's still too expensive for me buy either the long sleeve top or the tights. So we went on walking.

From Peninsula Shopping Centre, we went over to Funan Digital Mall which is only around the corner. This time, it turns into 'Perfume scouting'! ^^ Joanne kept scouting for her perfume. Hynotic Poison by Christian Dior.
We continued walking down Victoria St. and we ended up in Bugis Junction and Bugis Street. And then the long walk continued. From Bugis Street to Albert Court, then towards Little India. God it had been a long day walking and continue scouting for perfume and other stuffs like Bindi. Had our dinner at Dickson Rd then we walked all the way back to The Hive via Serangoon Rd.

Along the way, we saw another perfume store called the Warehouse Perfume. They sell perfume tester packs at a very very cheap price. I got my Paco Rabanne Black XS from there for only S$33!
Joanne loves the smell of this perfume, so i bought it! ^^
(Which the next day she fallen in love with another perfume called Mont Blanc Starwalker)
Will get it next time if she never come across any other perfume that she would fall in love with. =)

At night, we went to Chinatown. Walked from Clarke Quay MRT to Chinatown. You might think why I didn't get down in Chinatown instead. Well in the map, it shows that Chinatown is just across the road from Clarke Quay but in real world, it's quite a walk down Eu Tong Sen St. [Pictures will be uploaded later]

We ended the night by scrolling around Clarke Quay area. [Pictures will be uploaded later]

What a day! I've tired out myself, and most of all, my baby girl. She went KO while I was enjoying my beers before I went to sleep.

No comments: