I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Langkawi Trip Day 2

I woke up at 9.00am in the morning. Edison and I went down to the Seagull Restaurant for our complimentary breakfast. After that we head out to Cenang Beach area to look for breakfast again. So we drop by at a place called Breakfast Bar.
Me, Edison and Benjamin

I ordered Wan Tan Mee. Tasted not bad though.


Benjamin ordered American Breakfast. But me and him shared our food so that we can have the best of both.

And then after we finish eating, I saw this one corner in Breakfast Bar that sells bracelet and some handicraft. So I went over and check out whether they have ankle bracelet or not. And that guy in blue, his name is Rick, said he has it. So I choose the one that I liked and he measured it to make the knot. Very talented guy. I found out that he is a Sabahan! Hahahah! Best thing was he said he has this cafe by the beach named Little Lylia and invited us over for sunset and BBQ dinner. I was like well, he had just made our night! Hahaha! I got my anklet and Benjamin bought a few more bracelet, beads necklace and pendant.After we're done with Breakfast Bar. We headed down to Langkawi GeoPark and Cable Car.
For once we were confused! Since when we're back in KL!? Because we saw this sign there in Geo Park. Hahahaha! After all the travelling and tiredness and we're still in KL?? Hahahah!

So breath taking!

So after we walked around the Geopark we went to the cable car. RM15 for Malaysian Citizen. So we bought 4 tickets and up we go!

As the cable car goes higher and higher..
At the 1st platform..
On the way up to the 2nd platform...
The suspension bridge was closed for maintenance. Too bad we can't go to the suspension that time. Maybe next time!

At the 2nd platform (710m above sea level)
A picture before we head down the hills..
and head straight to Kuah town right after.. Look at the road! There's no car! This is what I called laid back and relaxing.. Getting away from KL, this is what I'm looking for - Less hectic lifestyle and environment.
We headed down to Kuah town again for lunch..

After we finished our lunch we went to a beach nearby the Lighthouse Cafe.
The view outside my room right before sunset..
As I saw the sky, it's gonna be sunset already! I don't wanna miss the sunset again as I've already missed sunset the day before!
At last we reached Cenang Beach..
As the sunset is going to an end and the night comes.
Look at the colours of the sky! Orange, dark blue and black with a star brightly shines..

We had our dinner at Little Lylia Cafe, the place where Rick mentioned about this morning..

Me and Benjamin's shadows

That's my dinner.. BBQ Barracuda!

After a tiring day we went back to the hotel. Here's some nightview pictures of Awana Porto Malai..


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait what happened to the deers???...the free show we caught??!...No one took any pictures on that??!...That's like the highlight!!!....:P....

and that wind bellowing at us when we were at the observation deck???...or that guy foreign guy, wait that's my list...i'm reading from my list!!!...god damnit!!!...

:P...

i miss the trip and hanging around with you guys!!!...ahhhhhh...

JaneEve said...

wah.. langkawi seems like very nice.. wantan mee sumore.. india dun hv such things.. siakan with those food dy..
btw.. thw suspension brigde- awesome.. i must try it if i hv the chance to go langkawi..