I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Langkawi Trip Day 3 (Sunrise)

The morning after a night out with the friends that I just knew the night before (Russell, Goon Ee and Sonia), we all came over to Awana Porto Malai for sunrise.

Right at the break of dawn

Russell and Goon Ee

That's me

We checked out from Awana Porto Malai at 10.45am then head down to Kuah town for our last shopping. Our ferry is at 2.30pm..
As the trip to Langkawi has come to an end, I really did enjoyed my trip. Thanks Benjamin for the plannings and making the trip a memorable one. Can't wait for next year's Sabah trip and maybe back to Langkawi again. =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww...geeezz...thanks...but you guys were great 2!!!...never had such an enjoyable trip...ever...well this n d genting trip are the best by far!!!...

and next year??!...boy that's quick...now, to plan!!!...ahahaha...

PS: should we call those sleepy heads??!...

TJ said...

Sleepy heads huh? Hahahaha! Well if they try to sleep when they're at Sabah, I'll just tie them up on the Buffalo! And whip the Buffalo hind! HAHAHAHA.. You're the best Ben.. Travel must invite you along

Anonymous said...

Since you have written your holidays with Awana Hotels and Resorts, why not join the blog contest? Check out for more information at
http://www.awana.com.my/en/blogcontest/index.htm