I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Guess who got a new disk? :)

Mr Francis trained me today.
Third day in a row during the evening.
It was fun, pretending not to know how to do the correct forehand, then wanting him to teach me by holding my hands from behind me, as if being hugged ^^
So i got this, as an encouragement.


My first. Hee =)


The back


We left this one at my house yesterday, so had to use the new one baby gave me. Aside from a few scratches on my new disk, this is what I got :


A blistered lip from poor catching.


A blistered and dirty toe from not wearing shoes. There were stones and thorns. Ouch :(


Of course, I also can throw a backhand smoothly now, and much further too.
Learned the correct technique to throw a forehand, still improving.
Baby also taught me how to catch with just one hand.
And the techniques to throw further, and catch more accurately.
I hardly close my eyes catching the disk now
(I was afraid it would hit me :p)
And I look at the disk instead of that handsome dude teaching me how to throw correctly :D
Had so much fun although I am down with flu, cough and sore throat.



It's just the beginning.

No comments: