I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank you


Baby, although we may end up fighting more than we want to, I appreciate that you're making an effort to change for the better. It is never your fault alone, I played a part in it too.

I remember everytime when we make up after a fight, hugging each other tightly with tears in our eyes, I silently prayed that God will grant u patience.

Patience so that you don't anger easily,
Patience so that you don't hurt yourself,
Patience so you will talk to me more softly and lovingly as days pass by.
Patience so you will learn to love yourself as you have loved me.

Indeed we are going through tough times, from a bad breakup to the transition between studying and working, to many other little things thats happening daily.

And those "little reasons" has prevented me from loving you the way I want to. Showing you care, and constantly reassuring you. I'm sorry if I made u feel neglected. You know I never meant to :(
Although every now and then I may be cold, harsh and say mean things to you, but baby.. I just want you to know that I never meant it, and underneath all those I DO LOVE YOU, very much.

I have never doubted your love for me, as you've never failed to show it and reassure me through words and actions time and time again. Thank you baby, for everything you've done for me.

Don't worry, I will never give up on you. I know that we will overcome our problems together, right? And I will definitely love you more and more through time ;)

Here's a picture, quoting you - "the day I first kissed you" :D

.. also the beginning of something good.. US! :) :* <3


*hugsandkisses*
I love you!
-babygirl-

No comments: