I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lessons Learnt

1) Always throw the disk LEVEL, height to be used - the waist
2) Do not bend shoulders when throwing
3) No "travelling"
4) Always "snap" when throwing

Also introduced to long distance throwing.
Whole session was only approx 30 mins due to 3 kids who joined us and kept insulting each other
ie-
Kid A : You are so lame.
Kid B : You are ultra lame.
Kid A : You are ultra violet lame!

-_-''

I know! OH GOD. Kids nowadays.

Thank you baby, for being so patient with a slow learner like me.
Hope teaching me frisbee from square one doesn't bore you out.

Had fun during the short Kadazan Karaoke session in my room before baby left. Lol. Cheered me up as he sang like an idiot.

Thanks for the benadryl, norcolut, polaramine, nimjom, fisherman's friend, redbull and most of all for taking care of me, wiping me with a wet towel & enduring the mood-less a.k.a. moody me.
OH, OH and also teman-ing me the whole day up until my curfew when you could've just spent it with your childhood friend Faisal who's staying over.

Wished you didn't have to leave, it was so warm and comfortable hugging you


update @ 12.57 am : craving for cream crackers! :( still waiting for baby to be home

No comments: