I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Curve Christmas Decoration

The Curve's Centre Court.. Pretty much close to done.. It's a garden look alike deco with pond and sand.. I wonder how's the cleaning up gonna be after Christmas is over.. I won't wanna know.. yet! Because Christmas is not over for now! Woohoo!! Christmas season is here people!! Which means.. SHOPPING!! ^^


At the 'gateway' between The Curve and The Walk, there's these colourful litted up arches.. So far it's the most attractive decoration at The Curve. Can't wait to see the finishing touch of the Centre Court but just take a look at these...
Trust me.. It's just as it is as shown in the pictures.. Make sure you go and check it out for yourself..
How is it so far for the beginning of Christmas season?? Guess everybody is looking forward to it now huh?All the stalls are still empty though..

In front of Cineleisure..


Oh don't you just love Christmas season! Hope to go to all the malls in Klang Valley to check out all the decorations!! I wonder how Midvalley and One Utama doing now.. Will be updated once I got it.. Can't wait~!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh...i love x'mas...it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!...(damn tune have to start playing in my head)...

ohhh...and look at both of you...so cute...so what are you getting for her and more importantly, for me???...ahahahahaha...*tsk*tsk*...Beemer...*cough*cough*...M5...*cough*cough*...the real...*ahem*...thing...:)

TJ said...

where is rock bottom with you? are you alright? Hahahah!

TJ said...

who is the he who is the 'u'?? which one is ben which one is me??