I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fabulous First Sunday

I couldn't believe that The Curve already started putting up Christmas trees and it's only what, 2nd November?? It had never happened beofre as far as I can remember. Maybe because Hari Raya and Deepavali were early this year and the next holiday is Christmas season holiday! Can't wait for it!!
So me and Albert went to Tesco to grab some stuff to cook for Connexion as tonight is Fabulous First Sunday.
In the making..

Broccoli with Prawn.

Chicken in Soya Sauce gravy.

Albert making fun of Uncle Rodney because he was dozing off during Roti in Connexion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy food!!!...who's the cook??!...

TJ said...

me.. heheh! Albert did the soup but the Broccoli and Chicken made by me.. =)