I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

On a Thursday..

Well basically I was having a whole day class. Ended with a headaching lab. It s on DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Converter). Just look at the amount of wires been used! Just because of the 7 segment display and the decoder, which increases the amount of wires to get it done. But luckily its working!

At night went to McDonald's to accompany my friend doing revision. So when I finished my revision, I just drew something on a scrap paper. The drawing are inspired from the series called One Tree Hill. So I just drew it and seems like it pretty fine. =) So yeah, these are the 2 drawings.

4 comments:

Huizhi said...

Aww...don't so emo LAR!

TJ said...

Hahahahah! Not meant to be emo! HAHAHA!! Just drawings lah.. Just imitating it from One Tree Hill.. =)

Unknown said...

two words kid...drawing lessons...><

TJ said...

exactly.. =)