I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Beginning of my Chinese New Year holiday


Valentine reading Airasia magazine - Travel3sixty.

As I open the first few pages of the Travel3sixty magazine, I came across a picture.. Azran (frisbee mate)is in the magazine.. He's the CEO of Airasia X.


I'm just trying to get myself comfortable.. The seats don't have spacious leg space..
Even with my height, my knees were stick to the front seat..

That's my cousin, Valentine.. cute name huh?

Of all chances, at last I get to take a picture of the Airbus A320 on Tawau Airport tarmac.

Back at home.. Home sweet home..
This time, there's some difference at home.. Middle last year, my parents decision to do a little renovation for the house..

So, they've changes the tiles in all the rooms.

Renovated the bathroom as well.. New sink, new tiles, new toilet bowl and new water heater.. Well I guess its just time to change everything because everything is old, 17 years old!!!
Drank a lil Famous Grouse..

These are what you still can find at Tawau.....
Old Land Cruisers! 8 cylinders tough trucks!

No comments: