I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Last day of my KL getaway holiday

Well I spent my last day with my mum. After fetching my dad to work, me and my mum went for breakfast. After that, we went to the fish market.

Tawau Fish Market.

Tuna.

How can you ever find fish as cheap as this in KL. You can just dream on!

Do I need to say more?
Those are the price per kg! not 100g!

Even bigger fishes.

Gonna miss seafood a lot because in KL, I hardly eat any.

My flight's at 8.20pm.

Time to say goodbye to my parents. My mum took a day off just because she wanna send me off. Just so sweet of her. Just wished I could spend a lil more time with them.

So as I was checking in, weighed my luggages -
14.9kg!
Just nice before it hits 15kg which is the limit.
I don't need to pay extra for weight charges.

Waiting for the plane to arrive from KL.

"Passangers aboard AK5157, AK5157 to Kuala Lumpur, are ready to board at Gate 3. . .Thank you!"

Light's off for take off.

Bye Tawau.. =(

Just wanted to kill the time.

Having two feelings at the same time is not a good thing - Don't wanna leave Tawau but can't wait to be back in KL. Well.. That's just life.. nothing's perfect.. Which is why we live every single day to the fullest. My holiday back in Tawau was awesome.. Made more friends, adding up to my huge chain of friends in Tawau, celebrated my 22nd birthday (1st ever birthday celebration in Tawau with friends) and get to eat all the food I love.

It was all good.

No comments: