I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Journey back home..

AK5152 bound for Tawau.

Here goes my journey back home on the 20th of January 0720hrs.
It was pretty cloudy below the cloud level.
Merpati Airlines taking off at far.

But then, when the plane ascended above cloud level, this is the view that I got.




Don't you just love to clours and the tones of the morning skyline...

This is 5mins before touch down at Tawau Airport.
Balung River.

Landed safely at Tawau Airport.

Home sweet home.

Just wanted to share this journey with all of you.. Hope it amazes you how beautiful nature can be.. 2 weeks back home.. comes to an end now.. more post to come on Chinese New Year.. Cheers!

2 comments:

Cayenne said...

how come u always can snap pics of the airbus? always got people stop me whenever i try to get one...

TJ said...

That time nobody there to stop me taking those pics.. In Tawau that time oso got someone try to stop me but I manage to take one pic..