I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday Terence! ^^ [At Tawau]

Been a while since I last celebrated my birthday in Tawau.. But yet, it's the best birthday I ever had in Tawau.. Being at home, with cheap seafood as the celebration dinner..

Asrizam, Valentine, SL and Jimmy..

Yen Yen, Kian Phin and Sharon..

All these.. 9 pax - just for RM182!! So cheap!!
The salad prawn already half gone though..
and there's one more vegetable dish (picture not taken)..


This is mine.. Very tidy right?
Actually this is my 3rd saucer edi..
That's why it looks so tidy..

Sharon's..
Seems like she really did enjoyed her food much!
That's how you eat seafood!

Valentine and Asrizam's part.. A real mess! Hahahahaha!

Nice whacked everything on the 'lazy susie'.. Clean!

Nii Nii, Shiang and Xiao Yee came later that night to join the fun..
Thanks for coming girls! Really mean a lot to me..

Supper time.. [VedaBlu]
Friends whom I celebrated my birthday with..
They got me a cake! So sweet of them!
Really didn't expect for a cake on that night..

Black Forest Cake. Yummy!


The birthday boy!! 22 years old edi.. Oh no..

Me and Sharon.

Me and Kian Phin.

Jean and Me.

Thanks everybody for a wonderful 22nd Birthday celebration!

Truly enjoyed the night with all of you.
Thanks Kian Phin, Sharon, Jean, Yen Yen, Doris and Frankie..

No comments: