I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hair cut!

The Hari Raya decoration this year is quite impressive. It's a Taj Mahal look-a-like structure with palm trees which are imported from Arab. There's sand that covers the palm trees. Beside that, there's also stalls selling imported carpets, Malay and also Arabic delicacies.
Well actually I went over to One Utama for a hair cut. My hair has been looking like bushes and unmanagable. So I finally decided to get a hair cut after Rizal done using my computer to send the event poster to the sponsoring printing company (It's in PENANG). =) I went to a saloon called Infinity (previous known as DryCut).
the Junior Stylist named Fion.

Yeah that's my shades. Can you see me?

So this is how I looked after the haircut. Any comments? =) I just want it shorter that's all. Nothing special about it though but I'm happy with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking good, francis...hubba hubba hubba...*puke*