I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wednes-day-out

In the afternoon, Candis, Laura, Emily, Albert and myself went for lunch at KopiBar, Centrepoint. Laura left earlier to One Utama to get her photos for her homework done. Candis left after Laura did to meet up with her friends. So in the end, Albert, Emily and myself decided to go over to One Utama for a little shopping spree. While we were window shopping, we meet up with Laura there. So these are pictures of us 'trashing up' Radioactive store. =)


Well we went back home after done shopping and packed some extra clothes as we're heading to Wilson's condo for a swim. This is the picture of my new pair of flip-flops! Got it at Radioactive for just RM29.90. Worth the price I paid because it's comfortable and I love the colours of it.


We're then on our way to Wilson's condo for swim, dinner and a movie called American Crime.


With our shades off..

and with our shades on.

Albert sitting at the front passnger seat.


Nelson playing his guitar.


Me and Albert playing baseball on Nintendo Wii (Recorded by Nelson)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

laura looks delectable in the suspenders...and with the hat and attitude, she looks like she step out from a magazine page for topshop!!!...

and you trashed that place???...i didn't it was so cheap??!...beats me from buying one that cost me a bomb...

damn i need to shop with you guys...albert not included...ahahaha...scary story there...