I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Posters Distribution Day

Wow.. It's been a tiring day! We got our TFO posters from our sponsoring printing company. So it's time to distribute the posters out to various college and university in Klang Valley. So I went to Taylor's University College Subang Jaya, INTI University College Subang Jaya, Metropolitan College, Sunway University College, Monash University and also Segi College USJ while my friend, Kok Yau went to MMU Cyberjaya, Lim Kok Wing Cyberjaya and also Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN). It's been so jam around Subang Jaya area. I mean just imagine, 6 colleges and university in 3 1/2hrs.

My new Adidas Deep Energy EDT.. =) Bought it yesterday tho.. =PAww.. Smileys when class started after 4 months of holiday.. or maybe they just wanna look good in the picture? =) Wilson just got his haircut.. Wilson, it is not short alright? It's perfect good looking haircut you have there.
TFO Audition Poster. May I have your attention please? TFO Audition will be held on 10th and 11th of October 2008. The Star will be doing the shooting on the audition day. For more info you're free to contact me.
Technical team of Student Council helping out with the PA. Thanks guys!
Great TFO video by Hun Seng. You all can have watch the TFO video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOgpPsFUaRI

Rizal, our event manager.

Me! =) The design manager.

Here's some pictures of my hamsters here at home. Actually two of them are mine, Shane and Lucas. Another one is Mark's. He haven't bring back to his house. It was here because he's back in Sabah for a month so I took care of it. =)
Shane.

This is Lucas. I think he just wanna get himself as fat as he can. but he's the cleaner one compared to Shane who likes to sleep on his own pee.. wonder why..

Mark's hamster. I think his name is Ah Fan. Haha! Grew fatter after a month with me. The fur colour gone darker too.

The evening view outside my window at 5.45pm.

1 comment:

친. said...

Shane & Lucas :D:D:D
they're so kyute~