I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 12, 2008

KBU Student Council Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration


This is what I did before the event started. I took my frisbee disc and have some throws.


A hammer throw.. Wind so strong it blew the disc the other way.. =)

A curve forehand throw.. =)


One of the torch that has been litten up.

I don't know what's this for but maybe it's to indicate the location of the rubbish bag. =.=



A game called the Fox and Lanterns


Lantern being litten up. Lovely..


Ms. Pearl posing with the candles.

Candles were litten on the field with us sitting around it. Initially they planned to tell some ghost stories but too bad the candles finished fast.

At the end of the celebration, prizes were given to the participants for the 3D Lantern Design Competition.
Grand Prize (RM150 Cash) - Michelle Tan
1st Runner-up (RM100 Cash) - Chaman Singh
2nd Runner-up (Rm50 Cash) - Bernie Quah

The winners

Michelle's Lantern


No comments: