I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SEGi College Clubs and Societies Recruitment Drive.

It's been so sunny for the pass two days. Been wondering why is it so hot when I got something to do outside my house but when I'm at home it's always cloudy or windy. Weather has been kinda weird these days so better drink more water and take care of yourself. Even if it rained, right after that blazing sun will appear and we'll feel like we're being steam cooked.. I mean seriously! Heat from the top (sunshine) and bottom (water vapourize). So why am I at Segi College? Leighton asked for help in promoting and starting a Ultimate Frisbee Club in Segi College. So me and Candis went to Segi at around 11am. Wilson and Steven came at 1pm after their class ended.
The Ultimate Frisbee Club is right beside the White House club. White House Club is under American Degree Programme. They're something like Student Council but a lilttle bit different. They do cheerleading, dancing etc.

"The doors of wisdom are never shut''
- Benjamin Franklin

Promoting Ultimate Frisbee and English Chat Club at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone? Guess it is.

At that time itself students started playing frisbee under the hot sun along with Wilson and Steven.


Hmm.. This is Leighton's office. Kinda empty right? Well he said that he's gonna get a computer, scanner and printer to put on his desk. Maybe one of it will be his dining table.. haha!

Steven, Leighton, Miss G and Wilson in the White House meeting room (their so called office).

As we left Segi College for lunch, I able to take a front view picture of Segi College. It's cool though..

So after lunch I went back to KBU. Hang out at Student Centre with my friends. Watched them play foosball too..
[From left] Shoo Ling, Kok Yau, Edison and Chaman

The rainbow coloured poster designed by me.. =) Kinda striking right? That's the whole point.. Attention.. =)


This is my dinner! Ate at New Paris Restaurant at SS2 PJ.

2 comments:

친. said...

my whole family loves the food at Paris too especially the gam hiong hai~ *drools over your blog*

JaneEve said...

those food... *food again*...saliva dropping..~~ i'm gonna hv food marathon once i'm back to msia..