I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The night before we head to Langkawi

Well.. Kevin and Emily came over to my house to see Shane and Lucas (my hamsters) before Frisbee.Shane is in Kevin's hand and Lucas is in Emily's hand.

So Edison and Benjamin will overnight at my house tonight because we'll be leaving the house early in the morning for Langkawi. We planned to stop by Ipoh for breakfast. I'll be the one driving and yeah, maybe I'll hear some snores in the car while I'm driving. Hahaha! Wanna see how Benjamin slept?There you go. Whether or not he's dreaming that he is running in his dream I seriously have no idea. But just look at that! No wonder he needs a queen size bed as his bed.. Hahaha!

Edison disturbing Benjamin when he's sleeping.. Hahaha! Funny though.

Look forward for my trip. And I'll be back with more after my trip. Please do pray for my journey, for a safe trip there and back.. Love you all a lot!

No comments: